Skip to content
- For the first time, allow your candle to burn for at least 2 hours or until the full surface has melted - this ensures that your candle reaches a full melt pool + burns evenly for its full life.
- All wood wicks should be trimmed to 1/4" before relighting every time.
- Try not to burn your candle (longer than 4 hours at a time).
- Keep an eye on it. Place your candle within eyesight + away from any flammable items.
- Oh!! And don't forget to reuse your vessel
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.